Hi there! I’m Mallory, a Midwestern girl with a passion for makeup and making people feel good about themselves. I started Mally Elizabeth as a creative outlet for me, but it has evolved into so much more. My hope is that you will come to my blog to learn how to love the skin you’re in, and find your place in this world. I post beauty tutorials, guides, and reviews, with the occasional post about gaining confidence and loving you for you!
I am a college student studying educational policy & am extremely passionate about advocating for children and teachers. My dream would be to work at the White House one day as a voice for educators all across the country. You might find some posts about college on here occasionally. I love to talk about being a student, and the ins and outs of navigating college life.
Furthermore, this blog truly is a place where I want you to feel like you walked away learning more about yourself. This isn’t just your typical beauty blog. This is more than that. I talk about real life things that any woman could relate to. It is my passion to make you feel beautiful on the inside too, not just the outside.
Fun facts about me
- I absolutely love scary movies! I could watch them forever.
- My favorite color is pink (obviously)
- My favorite social media outlet is Instagram.
- I have a serious obsession with Mexican food & margs.
- I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend
who is in the Army.
- I am seriously obsessed with history and government.
- Fall is my favorite season (#basicwhitegirl)
- I already have gray hair and have to color it obsessively.
- I have my esthetician’s license.
Enough about me, I want to hear from you!
You can find me on Instagram @mallyelizabethblog. I love to chat with other bloggers and people who read my posts! If you have any requests or suggestions for the blog, please feel free to share those as well.
“Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.”
– Malcolm S. Forbes