AN ABSOLUTE GUIDE TO APPLY FLAWLESS MAKEUP FOR BEGINNERS
Most of the teenage girls or working women or anyone who desires to apply makeup on their faces often confuse what product to apply first. Many want to enhance their features by applying makeup on their face and want to look radiant all day.
They land in a dilemma:
How to start their makeup?
How to cover their imperfections present on the skin?
Don’t get perplexed by the multitude of various makeup products?
Don’t worry! We will provide you essential makeup tips and tricks which give you flawless makeup look.
Here is the step by step procedure to apply makeup.
ENSURE YOUR FACE IS CLEAN AND MOISTURIZED
Before applying makeup for your face, make sure your face is clean and ready. You should follow these skincare steps to prepare your face for makeup.
● Take a little bit of facial cleanser or gentle face wash and wash your face thoroughly to get rid of dirt or impurities on the skin.
● Exfoliate your face with a face scrub
● Tone your face with rose water or skin toner to tighten the pores
● Put sunscreen(at least SPF 30 or more) to shield your face from harsh UV rays and for better binding of your skin.
● Apply a Vitamin C serum or an anti-aging serum for your face to prevent wrinkles and improve skin texture.
● Now, move onto a moisturizer that contains hyaluronic acid and aloe vera for long-lasting hydration.
● Yeah! Finally, your face is prepared for applying makeup.
IT’S TIME TO APPLY FACE MAKEUP !!!
THE BEST ORDER TO APPLY FACE MAKEUP
● Pick a primer with a matte finish or glowing finish depending on your skin type, which helps to absorb, enhances the appearance of makeup, and stays on the skin throughout the day.
● Choose a color correcting concealer to cover dark circles or other targeted areas and blend a small amount into your skin using your finger.
● Apply a flesh-toned concealer one shade lighter than your skin tone to hide blemishes, wrinkles and dark spots
● Depending on your skin type, choose a foundation with a matte or radiant finish to create even complexion.
● Dab a little settling powder to hold foundation and concealer.
● Spread the highlighter and bronzer on the areas where the sun hits your face such as forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin.
● Do contouring on the hollow side of the cheeks, side bones, and beneath the jawline and also on the forehead to make your face thinner and visibly small forehead.
● Apply a little blush to your cheeks to get a fake rosy tone and remember to smile while doing so.
NOW GO FOR EYE MAKEUP
● Select a similar color matching brow pencil which helps to darken your eyebrows and to create a well-defined arch.
● Apply eyeshadow primer which helps to stay the eyeshadows for a long-lasting duration and to avoid fading.
● While applying eyeshadow, first dust color onto your eyelids and follow up with a crease color and make sure your eyeshadow does not extend off the lid.
● Pick waterproof eyeliner and apply liner using dotted lines to create a proper shape.
● Apply waterproof voluminous mascara for a long and thick eyelashes after applying an eye primer or a face primer to prevent smudging.
YOU’RE ALMOST DONE! LET’S MAKEUP YOUR LIPS
● First of all, moisturize your lips with a rich lip-balm to prevent your delicate lips from wrinkles.
● Outline the natural line of your lips to prevent lipstick color from feathering.
● Choose a lipstick that matches the shade of your lip liner and start applying from the center and end it outwards.
Finally, set your makeup look by spritzing a setting spray 8-10 inches away from your face and remember to close your eyes while spraying.
Hopefully, this guide can help you give a flawless makeup look.